Our commitment to Biological Farming is a long-term commitment for our family. It’s a way of farming and living that is key to our mission to bring you farm fresh produce that is not only tasty but nutrient dense.
September Upick Hours:
Wed – Thurs 4pm – 7pm
Fri – Sat 10am to 5pm (closing at 4pm Friday, Sept 10)
Closed Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
5% CASH DISCOUNT every day
J.A. Hale & Fat Lady Canning Peaches $1.45lb/u-pick
Gala, Ruby Macintosh, Fuji & Blondee $1.45lb/u-pick
Biologically Grown & Certified Organic
Red Raspberries $3.85/lb
Our farming philosophy stems from what we believe contributes to the health and well being of our customers and our farm. Biological farming uses organic and conventional farming methods to restore naturally occurring micro-organisms and beneficial macro-organisms to the soil.
We are able to produce high quality, nutritious product without the use of large quantities of conventional fertilizers or pesticides. To do this we balance soil minerals, applying soil conditioners, and generally improve the natural soil fertility that helps soil structure, plant production and health.
Order and pay online and pick up at the farm store during our open hours!
Fresh, warm, melt-in-your-mouth donuts are the perfect treat to finish off your visit! Life sure is sweet at the farm! We make our donuts fresh every Saturday from May to October, and flavors vary throughout the season.
GENERAL FOOD SAFETY
- As always, if you have played on the farm or pet the animals, we recommend you wash your hands before picking or eating produce.
- Limit eating of fruit in the field to a small taste. We thank you for waiting until after paying for your fruit to eat it.
- No food or drink in the field (except water).
- We have picking buckets for your use, but we encourage you to bring your own containers to carry your fruit home. We do offer boxes for $1-2, or a heavy plastic fruit bag if you need them.
- No ladders may be used by any customer.
- You are more than welcome at our farm with or without a mask.
We have a strict NO PETS policy! Please leave your pets at home for their comfort.
We DO allow properly restrained and trained Service Dogs. Please stop at the Farm Store and check in. Food Safety Regulations do not allow dogs in the field. Thank you!