Our commitment to Biological Farming is a long-term commitment for our family. It’s a way of farming and living that is key to our mission to bring you farm fresh produce that is not only tasty but nutritional.
We’d love for you join us at the Farm for U-Pick fruit from May to October! U-Pick is exactly that, you, (the consumer), picking fresh, nutritious and safe fruit, straight from the source. Whether it be Cherries, Peaches, Apples, Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, or Strawberries, there is something for everyone!
Produce options can change from day to day. Before visiting, we recommend you always call the farm at 509-882-3200 for an up-to-the-moment list of what is available today.
Our farming philosophy stems from what we believe contributes to the health and well being of our customers and our farm. Biological farming uses organic and conventional farming methods to restore naturally occurring micro-organisms and beneficial macro-organisms to the soil.
We are able to produce high quality, nutritious produce without the use of large quantities of conventional fertilizers or pesticides. To do this we balance soil minerals, applying soil conditioners, and generally improve the natural soil fertility that helps soil structure, plant production and health.
The farm store is closed for the season. Check back when we open later this spring in May 2021.
Fresh, warm, melt-in-your-mouth donuts are the perfect treat to finish off your visit! Life sure is sweet at the farm! We make our donuts fresh every Saturday from May to October, and flavors vary throughout the season.
fGENERAL FOOD SAFETY
- As always, if you have played on the farm or pet the animals, we recommend you wash your hands before picking or eating produce.
- Limit eating of fruit in the field to a small taste. We thank you for waiting until after paying for your fruit to eat it.
- No food or drink in the field (except water).
- We have picking buckets you can use, but if you prefer, you can purchase a box for $1-2 to pick into. Customers can bring their own containers to take their fruit home in or use our free plastic bags or purchase our boxes.
- We will NOT be touching or handling your fruit. We will need your help transferring produce from our buckets into your take home container.
- No ladders may be used by any customer.
- We are a constitutionally compliant business. We will not infringe on anyone’s inalienable rights. You are more than welcome at our farm with or without a mask.
We have a strict NO PETS policy! Please leave your pets at home for their comfort.
We DO allow properly restrained and trained Service Dogs. Please stop at the Farm Store and check in. Food Safety Regulations do not allow dogs in the field. Thank you!
Thank you so much for your loyal support throughout the years. We are truly grateful. We will do al we can to keep this essential service of healthy fresh produce available to the community.