I am, quite literally, counting the days until Sunday.
On Sunday, we will be officially finished with with Apple and Pumpkin Festival.
Last week was fun. In fact, every week (with the possible exception of the day it rained), has been a lot of fun. We have had several special visitors, including Patrick Byrnes and Johnny Hanlon, the Prosser Farmgirls, and Sage Bluff Alpacas.
Normally I would put more pictures right here… but I have been to busy to get a camera out and take any!
We have also had a lot of other special visitors… just like you! It doesn’t matter if it was your first time on the farm, or a return visit, we enjoyed the opportunity to share our farm with you.
So on that note, here are some reminders:
- This Saturday is your last chance to come out to the farm until next season!
- The pumpkin patch still has pumpkins… on special for $.25 per pound. If you haven’t done your seasonal decorating gourds and other decor is also on special!
- Cameo, Braeburn, and Granny Smith apples will store nicely in your garage, or another cool place, so if you want to keep some around for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, with a 25# special this Saturday you’ll want to stock up now!
- Apple Cider also freezes wonderfully, and is great for making cider punch and hot spiced cider for those holiday parties!
- Come and see us next year during cherry and blueberry harvest… and don’t forget to mark your calendars now for our Blueberry Daze Festival and Antiques on the Farm on July 2nd, 2011!
Ok, that was a lot of exclamation points. But we do have some great specials this Saturday and we would hate to have you all miss out. So come on out and say hi! before its to late… after all, in 3 more days it will all be over!